Location: Washington DC Area
About the Company:
At hCentive we're changing the way benefits are managed. Our software helps to simplify the complex world of shopping, enrolling, and managing health, ancillary, and voluntary benefits. As the industry leader in the benefits management space, we proudly support local and state government agencies, insurance brokers, employers and their employees. We've proven time and time again that we deliver cutting-edge software solutions that our clients value for business growth and financial success
In the commercial team, you will be working with a rapidly growing fast-paced team with an entrepreneurial culture. The team is focused on increasing adoption of hCentive SaaS/cloud software among the broker community. You will have an exciting opportunity to equip the broker community to a latest technology that will lead to an industrial shift.
As an Account Executive your responsibilities will be to sell and increase adoption of hCentive's cloud software among the enterprise broker accounts.
- Accelerates customer adoption
- Receives an SQL and schedule a demo call
- Performs diagnosis/solution on client problems
- Agrees with man if sales agreement is warranted
- Speaks knowledgeably about hCentive's vision, product, technology, and extra services
- Assists customer through selection process
- Educates perspective customer on our technology platform
- Provides valuable insights and onsite support for demos
- Processes the paperwork and contract
- Schedules the onboarding call
- Transitions client to CSM
- Ensure Adoption
- During the entire process the AE is held accountable for the contract value, win ratio, sales cycle, contract terms, and payment terms
- Ensures Customer Satisfaction
- Sets up Communication plan
- Reaffirms all expectations, goals and objectives
- Implements important triggers: health alert, upsell alert, cross sell alert, renewal alert, etc.
- Creates a top-50 target list for the region
- Expect moderate travel
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 years of prior sales experience
- Prior SaaS/technology sales experience is a plus
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding quarterly revenue/sales targets with a superior customer service attitude and approach to business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess adequate knowledge of best practices for sales communications and hCentive's product
- Ability to generate new business opportunities via strategic relationships
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities in a high pressured, fast paced environment effectively and in a highly professional and timely manner
hCentive is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.