HRD Manager (NEW! Technical issues resolved!)
Nolij Consulting, LLC
Nolij Consulting is a fast-growing, Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) providing strategic, technology, and human capital services to federal and commercial clients. We are looking for an HRD Manager to join our team. Based out of our Tyson's Corner, Virginia, location, this person will provide senior HR generalist support to one of our federal clients.
- Provide task, operational and consultative support for HR staffing, classification and related personnel actions under federal civilian HR systems, including developing job announcements, reviewing and classifying position descriptions, and developing compensation recommendations.
- Handle staffing and compensation analysis, training, onboarding/offboarding, process improvement, and security requests.
- Justify pay and classification, write job announcements, and review certificates of eligibility.
- Develop staffing requirements and determine appropriate action, such as outside recruitment, merit promotion, and reassignment.
- Analyze policy, regulations and/or standards on recruitment and placement activities.
- Coordinate and execute plans to attract and maintain qualified applicants for a variety of positions, including hard-to-fill occupations.
- Conduct job analyses to assess knowledge, skills, abilities needed to perform a variety of positions.
- Analyze applications against qualifications standards.
- Handle other HR functions as they arise.
- At least seven years of senior HR generalist experience. Experience with the federal government, ideally DoD or the MHS, is a plus.
- Expertise in a wide range of high level HR initiatives.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Federal civilian personnel statutes and policies in the areas of staffing and recruitment, classification, position management, competency development, and pay administration.
- Experience conducting management studies, strategic plan development, policy development, research and analysis, and business case development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Related Bachelor’s degree; Masters is a plus
Do you like the idea of joining a team of distinction, and contributing to a growing company serving our nation’s government? If so, we want to hear from you. To apply, go to www.nolijconsulting.com/careers/.
Nolij is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.