Patent Attorney/Agent for Remote, Full-Time, or Reduced Hours Position:
Harrity & Harrity, LLP
Harrity & Harrity, LLP is looking for remote, local, or reduced hours patent professionals to prepare and/or prosecute patent applications for leading global technology companies, including numerous Fortune 500 companies. Our expertise is providing our clients with the highest quality patent preparation and prosecution services in the patent field.
We provide you with in-depth training in patent law, patent preparation, patent prosecution, business development, and client management. Your work environment will be casual, collaborative, and friendly but we work really hard. We also provide an excellent compensation package, with comprehensive benefits and a salary that is production-based.
We are committed to equal opportunity hiring practices. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this position, submit a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
- You have excellent writing skills
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a technical degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, or equivalent fields
- You have an in depth grasp of wireless communications (e.g., LTE, WCDMA, 3GPP) and/or low level optics
- You have 3+ years of recent preparation or prosecution experience (former Patent Examiner experience is a plus)
- You can get going quickly with minimal training
- You have a great eye for detail
- You love winning
- You are a great teammate
- You love making clients happy
- You have a positive attitude
- You love learning