Senior Healthcare Analyst
Washington, District of Columbia
Height Securities is an investment bank with headquarters in Washington, DC, that specializes in regulatory and policy research for institutional and corporate clients. Height is seeking a Senior Healthcare Analyst to join our research team. The ideal candidate:
- Has 7+ years of professional experience
- Has complete knowledge of the legislative and regulatory levers at work in Washington, in particular around ACA reform and drug pricing issues
- Possesses an understanding of the ways that legislation/regulation impact capital markets
- Has exceptional writing and communication skills which require minimal editing and direction
- Is a team-oriented individual who can take ownership of his/her work product and is not afraid to offer a strong opinion
- Thrives in a fast-paced, intense environment
- Must be able to study and pass the applicable FINRA license examinations (Series 7, 66)
The Senior Healthcare Analyst is expected to conduct open-source research, provide written policy updates and analysis (1-3 short pieces a week depending on news flow), monitor news and events, and interact with clients on a regular basis. This position is ideal for someone with a policy background looking to strengthen their analytical skill set. Compensation packages are competitive and will be commensurate with experience.
Height is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, marital or family status, veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, disability or medical condition, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.